Monday, April 9, 2018

This Is Me Cut Above Layouts for the Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to GIRLplusPAPER and my entry for the Joyful Stars April 2018 Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Marie's blog, NJ Stamping Queen, you are on the right track!
This month, CTMH is having so many great promotions.  For example, hostess have their choice of two different product bonuses.  One of them is the "This Is Me" Cut Above layout kit.  
The first two pages of my kit provided me with plenty of space to complete my journaling.  It is a little difficult to capture the beautiful gold foil accents on camera, but I am hoping that you can see it just a little bit.
My next two pages detailed the actual graduation ceremony.  Do you see that one little Juniper colored journaling box on the right page?  That was one of the too many boxes.  I asked Katie to fill it out, and as you can see, she is a girl of few words, at least when it comes to journaling.  Thus, the too many journaling spots comments!
The last two pages captured our time after the ceremony.  The photos on the left page are in Flip Flaps.  I was able to included 6 photos on the left page by using them.  I used a couple of the stickers from the kit to use as little handles so opening the Flip Flaps was easier.  And it looked pretty.  I did add some Gold Shimmer Trim on my right page to bling it up a bit.
Here is a little up close detail photo.  I hope that you enjoyed my makeover of the This Is Me Cut Above Kit.  I should also mention that it includes all needed page protectors, so it is an amazing deal...6 pages for only $24.95!
Next up on the hop is the talented Krista of Krista's Crafty Corner.  



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! AND...I was just going to put this kit together tonight --- perfect timing! Love your extra bling!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these cut above kits! The kit had great bling elements as it was, but I felt I needed to balance it a little with the changes I made.

      Delete
  2. What beautiful layouts! Great details with your adjustments.

    ReplyDelete