Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Holiday Sparkle Shaker Cards - Joyful Stars Blog Hop October 2018

Welcome to GIRLplusPAPER, and my entry for the Joyful Stars Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here after visiting Joyce's Blog, you are on the right track!

I would like to share a couple of cards made with the CTMH Holiday Sparkle card kit.  Of course, I had to put my own little tiny twist on the cards to make them my own.

The Holiday Sparkle card kit has 6 of each of 2 card designs, that is 12 cards in each kit.  There are pre-printed card bases, envelopes, stickers, punch-out pieces and EVERYTHING you will need to make the adorable shakers, including a gorgeous sequin mixture.

Here are my cards.  I simply added Silver Glitter Thin Cuts Winter Flurries snowflakes, and I rearranged the card elements just a bit.  Subtle changes that make these cards mine.  Additionally, the little frames that surround the shake elements are meant to be white stickers that came with the kit.  I decided to use my Shaker Window and Confetti Thin Cuts to customize a coordinating frame.  There are so many variations to be dreamed up!





Here are the products that I used to make my cards:


Winter Flurries Thin Cuts

Silver Glitter Paper

I hope that you have enjoyed your visit today.  Please hop along to visit Debi at That Might Look Good on a Card.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker cards. The added snowflakes and ornaments are perfect touches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debi! It is funny how just adding a snowflake can give the card so much extra flair.

      Delete
  2. I ADORE these shaker cards too & your "extras" added to the card look great! :) I too wanted to add the Winter Flurries...thanks for your inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the snowflakes! It definitely adds a special touch to these! I will have to do this with some of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really festive and sparkly. I love all of them. I just might have to acquire the shaker thin cut dies.....
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful addition to the shaker kit. I really like the contrast trim around the window. It makes the shaker really POP!

    ReplyDelete