Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CTMH Season of Joy - Silent Night Layout


Ready for another layout created with the Season of Joy Cricut collection from Close To My Heart?

This layout was originally intended to be a card.  With a whole lot of resizing, welding, slicing, etc, my vision came to life.

Although it might be a little difficult to see in the photos, the title was made with Silver Glitter Paper and White Glitter Paper.  I love the little extra special touch of magic that the Glitter Paper lends to the feel of the layout. 


Be sure to scroll down beyond the photos to find out how YOU can have access to my exclusive Cricut Design Space files.

Now for the fun part.  I had so many of you ask about how to get access to my Cricut Design Space file for the my "Celebrate Your Inner Elf" layout from the Season of Joy Cricut collection, that I have decided to make ALL of my Season of Joy CDS files available in one bundle. 

***Please note that you will need to have met all of the following requirements prior to being added to the Facebook group and having access to my Cricut Design Space files.***

1.  Do you OWN both the Season of Joy and Artbooking Cricut collections, and have them linked in Cricut Design Space?  Without owning these two CTMH Cricut Cartridges and having them linked to your Cricut Design Space account, you won't be able to use my files.

2.  You have completed making a $25 product purchase on my CTMH website, if you are a resident of the US.

3.  A PayPal button is located at the very bottom of this blog post for my friends in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, as I  understand that you won't be able to make from my Consultant Website.  You will have the option of paying a flat fee instead.  Please note, this is not an option for my US friends.

4.  A valid Facebook profile so that you can access the exclusive Facebook Group and Cricut Design Space files found within.



In turn, you will have access to the Cricut Design Space files for "Celebrate Your Inner Elf"

and "Silent Night, Holy Night" right now.   
And you will have access to at least two more layouts that I create with the Season of Joy collection.  So, you will have access to at least 4 double layouts (and maybe more) that you can make yourself, or with your customers if you are a fellow consultant.
I have even set up a Facebook Group exclusively for those of you who join in on the fun. 
In, Andrea's Season of Joy Project Group,
 you will find the CDS file links, and will have access to tips, helpful videos and have the ability to ask questions too.  Once you make your $25 product purchase, click on the BLUE link to the Facebook Group, above, ask to join, and I will approve you.  Simple, right?  (Please make sure you read the Steps required for approval several paragraphs above.)


Here is the PayPal button for those outside of the US only!!!  All US requests will be returned, creating lots of extra work.

1 comment: