Wednesday, October 24, 2018

CTMH Season of Joy - Warm Wishes Layout

Warm Wishes is my third layout created with the CTMH Season of Joy Cricut collection.  This layout focuses on our CTMH Oh What Fun paper suite as well.  It is such a happy palette to work with.

I will be sharing exactly how I made this layout with my EXCLUSIVE Facebook group.  The ladies in the group get access to my Cricut Season of Joy Design Space files, and informative videos to help recreate their version of this layout,
 as well as the previous two.  More information about how you can join our little group can be found below the project photos.






If you would like to join our merry little Season of Joy project group, and you reside in the US, simply make a $25 product purchase on my website, 
Once your purchase is complete, please click this link to the our exclusive Andrea's Season of Joy Project Group on Facebook, and request to join.  
***Please note that you will need to own the Cricut collections that we are using in order to cut using my Cricut Design Space file.***

If you do NOT reside in the US, you may use the PayPal button below in lieu of the product purchase.  Additionally, please return here and follow the instructions listed above to join our Facebook Group.  I am unable to add anyone to the group unless you ask to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment