Saturday, November 17, 2018

CTMH Season of Joy Cricut Collection Exclusive Facebook Group

Close To My Heart Season of Joy Cricut Collection

Maybe you own the collection already, or maybe you want to purchase it before this limited edition digital Cricut collection from CTMH is gone forever.  In either case, I have designed four stunning layouts using the Season of Joy, and I have created an exclusive, members only Facebook Group wherein the members will have access to my Cricut Design Space files using the Season of Joy (along with an image or two from Artbooking).

*****PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO OWN SEASON OF JOY AND ARTBOOKING AND HAVE THEM LINKED TO YOUR CRICUT DESIGN SPACE ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO CUT OUT THE IMAGES FOR THESE LAYOUTS.*****
HOW DO I JOIN THE GROUP???
US RESIDENTS
To get in on this exclusive group, simply make a one time product purchase of $25 or more on my website by clicking here.  This is the only option for US residents.  (Well, except for joining my team of course!  My team receives access to my files for free.)  Be sure to scroll down to find the join button.
NON US RESIDENTS
For non-US residents, I have provided a PayPal option instead.  PayPal requests from US addresses will be returned.  Be sure to scroll down to find the join button.


Andrea's Season of Joy Project Group
Facebook Group · 21 members
Join Group

Once you have completed your required purchase below (US) or PayPal (outside of US) please come back and click here to join the Facebook group.



No comments:

Post a Comment