Saturday, November 24, 2018

CTMH Wonder of the Season Cards and Tags

Wonder of the Season - a new holiday stamp set from CTMH.
I was given this elegant set to create with as part of my CTMH Extravaganza products.  I didn't quite know how to handle it.  After all, my initial impression of the Grateful Heart paper suite was that it had everything to do with Autumn and nothing to do with Christmas.  At all.  Nada.  Nothing.
I was so very wrong.  Most of the patterned cardstock in the Grateful Heart paper pack was subtle, and could in fact be easily used for my Christmas projects and beyond.

I stamped all of the images with our Intense Black ink, onto the Watercolor Paper.
I outlined all of the images of the poinsettia flowers and leaves using the Watercolor Pencils, and I blended the color using either our Clear or Gold Shimmer Brush, depending on whether I wanted to add a little gold accent or not.
Liquid Glass accents were used to create dimension on the golden areas of the poinsettia card and tag.  I did not have access to the Wonder of the Season Thin Cuts that had been available at one point, so I fussy cut the images that were used on the tags.  It was a little work, but I love how they turned out.
On the pinecone tag, I cut a Gold Glitter Paper circle from the Stitched Circle Thin Cuts die, and topped it with another with the Watercolor Paper sentiment.
A bow from some White and Gold Skinny Ribbon was the perfect accent to both of the tags.
And of course, a few Gold-Flecked Gems completed the pinecone card.
I hope that this post inspires you to create your own beautiful tags and cards with the Wonder of the Season stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment