Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Oh What Fun - Magical Layout

Would you like to create an easy layout?
Here is a really simple layout that I pulled together with the help of a pattern that I had on hand.  It features the CTMH Oh What Fun paper pack and Oh What Fun Complements.  What makes it really fun and whimsical are the Thin Cuts accents.  I started with some Raspberry Cardstock big scalloped borders that I cut using the Decorative Borders Thin Cuts.  I then added a blizzard of Winter Flurries Thin Cuts, cut from Sugar Plum Glitter Cardstock.  To finish off my Flurries, I added some sequins from my package of Silver Loose Sequins.  LOVE THEM!   They photographed a little on the purple side, but they are like a clear pearlescent sequin that I used out of the package.  
Oops!  I almost forgot to mention that I used the Stitched Borders stamp set with Intense Black Ink to stamp around my squares of patterned paper.
Here is a close up of some of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment