Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Rectangle Frames and Stitched Hearts Thin Cut Card How To

Welcome!  Today on the blog I will be showing you how to make a cute set of cards using the Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart.  

There is even a brand new, somewhat silly, 
HOW TO VIDEO 
if you get to the bottom of this post!!!




I have paired the cards with our Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts, to replicate a card that I had seen pinned on Pinterest.  (I apologize the the original artist, as I can not find her name, nor the original photo that I sketched.)
Using a few little pieces of CTMH's I Heart Us paper, I created 2 sets of our largest Stitched Rectangle Frame pieces.  I also cut one set out of plain White Daisy Cardstock.  
I proceeded to cut 6 Stitched Hearts out of the White Daisy rectangle.  After using some Thin 3D Foam Tape to adhere some of the elements to each card, I added a sentiment stamped in White Daisy Ink and a few Loose Sequins in Silver.
These are the cards I came up with.

I wanted to make a how to video, but I decided to change up the card set a little by using some of my Heart Happy paper.  (Yup, same pack as I made all four of my layouts with as well as the Gal Pals Forever Shaker Card.). Oh, and I should mention that the sentiments for both sets of cards were also from the Heart Happy Promotion stamp set called 
A Piece of my Heart.  
You can laugh along with me as you see my little momentary bloopers on the video.  I left them in to show you that I am really a disaster when I craft sometimes!  Please like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you don't miss any future videos.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment