Tuesday, February 5, 2019

So Much Happy Mini Card Set

So Much Happy.  A vibrant, bright, cheery paper suite featured in CTMH's 2019 Seasonal Expressions 2.

I was at the tail end of a crop on Saturday evening, and didn't want to start a big project.  Let's face it, I don't get very much done at crops.  I am there 99% to spend time with my girlfriends enjoying good conversations and food that I didn't have to cook.  Too funny, right?

CTMH So Much Happy Card

I knew I needed to complete at least one thing in my 12 hours there.  I set to work to make a set of 3x3 mini cards.  Each card base began as a 3x6 piece of patterned cardstock.  It is topped with a 2.5x2.5 piece of the reverse side of the same paper as the base.  
Using my I Heart Us Cardmaking stamp set and my ShinHan markers, I colored the cute little flowers.  Fussy cutting is not my favorite, but I powered through using my Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors.  Once I had stuck on the little flowers to their respective card bases, I realized that I needed a little bling, which came in the form of Gold Shimmer Trim.  
The sentiments from the I Heart Us Cardmaking stamp set were just too big, so, I went with sentiments from my Butterfly Friendship stamp set instead.  Here are some close up photos of the I Heart Us mini cards.

CTMH So Much Happy Card 1

CTMH So Much Happy Card 2

CTMH So Much Happy Card 3

CTMH So Much Happy Card 4

If you would like to see the entire So Much Happy paper suite, please feel free to HERE.  Thank you for checking out my I Heart Us Mini Card Set!


No comments:

Post a Comment