Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Heart Happy Scrapbook Layouts

Heart Happy Scrapbook Layouts that will make your heart VERY happy!  You might have caught a glimpse of the four scrapbook layouts that I created with my Heart Happy bundle from Close To My Heart.
Today I wanted to share those pages in full.  

If you would like to make these layouts for yourself, I am offering a Workshop Cutting Guide and you can find out more by clicking on this highlighted link!

So, without further delay, here are my four layouts in all of their glory!  No little glimpses, because I wanted you to see all of the easy these would be to complete with all of their straight lines.

CTMH Heart Happy Layout

CTMH Heart Happy Layout

CTMH Heart Happy Layout

CTMH Heart Happy Layout

To create my Heart Happy Scrapbook Layouts, I used the Heart Happy Bundle without the stamp set, 2 additional White Daisy sheets of cardstock and some Foam Tape.  That's all of the consumable supplies.  Easy.  You will also need a paper trimmer and Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors to fussy cut the flowers in the page directly above this paragraph.
Remember, the link to the Workshop and Cutting Guide can be found at the top of this post, and I have even created a bonus Heart Happy card with my remaining pieces that you can see by clicking on the pink highlighted words above.

No comments:

Post a Comment