Monday, January 28, 2019

Close To My Heart Craft With Heart Subscription Special

Just a few more days until time runs out on the bonus offer for new annual subscribers for the Craft With Heart Subscription from Close To My Heart.
In the following video, I will show you my completed layouts for January - April of 2019, along with explaining the special bonus you'll receive.
If you would like to try out the Craft With Heart Subscription on an annual, trip-annual or monthly basis, feel free to click here to visit my website to learn more!  Thanks for looking.  I love my layouts and hope that you will love them too!
Remember, each 2 paged layout along with CTMH Memory Protectors, can be yours for only$7.18 with an annual subscription!
Here is just one of my layouts that cost me just $7.18!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment