Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Something Fierce Cards

Something Fierce, one of the newest paper suites in Close To My Heart's Spring of 2019 lineup.  It's more than just dinosaurs, and I wanted to prove that to you!
I had left over flowers after making my National Papercrafting Month Magnolia Frame Kit.  So, what to do with them, right?  Well, I was sitting at my CTMH Seasonal Expression Product Launch back in December, and had just been given some Something Fierce paper, so I came up with some really quick cards.  And since I was playing with a January special and January featured paper pack, I also went with the January Stamp of the Month from CTMH, Card Captions.  I love that Card Captions is only $5 this month with a qualifying purchase.



And so, these three cards came to be.  I presented them, along with my Magnolia Frame, to all of the other CTMH Consultants in attendance.  It was so much fun!
Thanks for visiting me here at GIRLplusPAPER.  Feel free to pin these cards if you'd like.  And please consider becoming a blog follower and like my Facebook page...both options are up above on the left side of the blog.

2 comments: