Monday, January 28, 2019

Heart Happy Gal Pals Forever Shaker Card

Instead of cleaning up where my paper crafting bomb seems to have exploded, I decided to make it worse today!  Yes, I should have been organizing and putting away my supplies.  I had picked up my Heart Happy leftovers to to just that, but got side tracked by a few of the sticker embellishments left after making my four Heart Happy layouts.
CTMH Heart Happy Card
CTMH Heart Happy Card


Using my Basic Hearts Thin Cuts, my Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts, a piece of a Flip Flap and some Gold Loose Sequins, I set to work making my very own shaker element.  I used two of the hearts, concentrically  to make the paper overlay for the outside of my shaker window.  The sky is the limit with shaker cards, really.  Did you know that you can even die cut a piece of a Flip Flap instead of using acetate to make the perfect clear layer for your shaker card?
After adding my heart lollipop sticker to the edge of the shaker, I embellished with some loops of Gold Sequin Ribbon, and a bow of White and Gold Skinny Ribbon. My stamp set was nowhere to be found, so I went with a sticker sentiment. A few teensy scraps of Heart Happy paper here and there, and even a little heart cut from the Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts gave the card just the right touch of clutter that I was going for!  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Casandra! I just didn't know how to use the heart lollipops on a layout, but they are perfect for a card.

    ReplyDelete