Monday, January 14, 2019

Heart Happy Layouts and Workshop Cutting Guide

Close To My Heart's "Heart Happy"
Available only while supplies last, or February 28, 2019, whichever comes first.
It truly made my own heart happy, with its striking color palette that includes Sapphire, Raspberry, Mint and Ballerina, to name a few of the colors.
I knew that I wanted to make beautiful, yet easy to accomplish layouts with this bundle of goodness.  I wanted these layouts to be achievable for my scrapbookers without Cricut or Thin Cuts, and I am delighted with how they turned out.  To make these layouts, you will need The Heart Happy Workshop Kit without the Stamp Set (but for a few dollars more, why not just get the set?) as well as two sheets of White Daisy Cardstock if you chose to add the additional photo mats above those included in the kit. 

Keep scrolling past these layout photos for details on how you can make your own!





Now, onto how to get the Workshop Cutting Guide to make your own set of these oh, so easy but oh, so pretty layouts.

I designed this Workshop Cutting Guide that I would like to offer to anyone that purchases $20 in product from my CTMH website, andreasherman.ctmh.com.  The products purchased can include any items at all, even clearance, just as long as they add up to $20. This offer is available for any customer or fellow consultant to take advantage of.  And if you are a fellow consultant, you will be free to use my cutting guides for your very own, in-person workshops.  

I will email the workshop to you within 24 hours (and usually much sooner) of your $20 product purchase is complete.

I am also offering an option ONLY for my friends OUTSIDE of the United States, since you can't purchase from my website, sadly.  Please note that this option is not for those in the United States, and I will need to reverse your payment if you live in the US and try to use the button.

$10 USD 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I am a fellow consultant. I'd love to purchase - I have a few of these kits on the way. Is it any $20 purchase that would provide access to the workshop files? Thanks! https://lisafrank.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have the instructions to heart happy workshop I have $24 in the cart I just need to know what to do next thank you

    ReplyDelete