Thursday, January 24, 2019

Feels Like Home And Budding Peony Card

Welcome to GIRLplusPAPER and my entry for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge number 507.
These challenges can really jumpstart your creativity if you need a little push.
Today I am sharing a card made with Close To My Heart’s Feels Like Home paper paired with the Budding Peony Stamp and Thin Cuts set.





You might also notice that I used Close To My Heart's Stitched Rectangular Frames Thin Cuts to create the bottom two layers of my card.  I then drew in my stitches using a LePen.
After stamping the peony with Intense Black Ink, I used my favorite Watercolor Pencils along with my handy dandy Clear Shimmer Brush to shade my flower and leaves.  Look carefully and you might see that the peony sits upon two Thin Cut Circles, one from the Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, and another from the Basic Circles Thing Cut set.  And that little piece of Sugarplum Glitter paper...that was made with our Decorative Borders Thin Cuts!
To embellish my card even more, I glued down some tiny sequins from my Silver Loose Sequins pack, and added some Silver Embellishing Thread.
Thank you, Mojo Monday, for another inspiring sketch!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love that peony image. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete