Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Season of Joy Holiday House

Hello there, and Happy New Year!

I have been waiting for this day, because it is the day that I am free to show you my Holiday House.  It was made using my Season of Joy Cricut digital collection.  It was an exclusive Close To My Heart digital cartridge that has since sold out, so I hope that you got yours!
Anyway, I started with two of the 3D houses on the cartridge and married them together to get this shorter, stouter, more embellished house.  I used cardstock from the Tis the Season paper suite, along with some Gold and White Glitter Cardstock and some Vellum too.
I should also mention that the little greenery boughs and gold flowers were cut from my Decorative Border Thin Cuts.
The Cricut Design Space file is going to be given to my girls that joined my Exclusive Season of Joy Project Group.  (For more information, please click here to view the related blog post.)

1 comment: