Monday, September 5, 2011

Art Philosophy Pumpkin

 I can't help it...I have Autumn on my mind.  Three of our four children go back to school tomorrow.  So, today I decided to share a fall project with you.  My PUMPKIN was designed completely by using shapes cut from the the ART PHILOSOPHY cartridge.  I used CTMH Sunset and Olive Cardstock,  Desert Sand and Olive Exclusive Inks, and the My Acrylix Art Philosophy Seasons stamp set.  All of these items can be purchased by shopping with me on MyCTMH website.  Please note that the stamp set is one that is included with the Art Philosophy cartridge and by purchasing the cartridge you are eligible for the September Promotions as seen below.
The above photo shows in detail the top of my pumpkin.   Do you want step by step instructions?  Please follow my new blog, as I will be adding the instructions shortly.  I hope that you like my new creation!

6 comments:

  1. Andrea this is wonderful! I will definitely check back for your instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cartridge. I don't have it yet... but it is definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really has just about everything that I could want. And I love the corresponding stamp sets. I have used it more than all my other cartridges together since I have owned them. I think I am going to have to photocopy the booklet soon, or it will be in pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea thanks so much for your tutorial. I made this cute pumpkin this morning. I love it! I used a glue dot on one side of the tea light so the pumpkin wouldn't keep falling off.

    ReplyDelete