Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cricut Chirp Spotlight Customer

So, I guess the news might be out, since I have been fortunate enough to have gained some new followers since yesterday.  I learned last week that I was chosen to be the Cricut Chirp Spotlight Customer for this week.  If you would like to view this week's Chirp, you can do so by clicking here.  The weekly projects can be a great inspiration for your creativity.  I am so honored that all of you like what I have created...so far.  More is on the way! 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations way to go . Can't wait for the next terrific project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Andrea! Your blog is awesome and I just became a follower! I had to have that cartridge also and have only got to play with it for about 30 minutes. Now I have several things I am going to have to try this weekend. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea!!! YEAH for you!!! I am so excited! I was on 'Pinterest' yesterday and saw your pumpkin had been pinned and I have saved it into my CUTE CARDS folder! Tina and I were just looking at your pumpkin and then saw the other projects you have on your blog... AWESOME!!! You are very talented and should be so proud of yourself! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the Chirp! Your pumpkin is amazing! Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to make a few of these for my table. :)

    Kim
    kimberscraftday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being published in the Cricut Chirp. Your pumpkin is amazing...I'm in the process of trying to make one for my friend as a hostess gift. I can't wait to see what you create next!!!

    ReplyDelete