Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Just when I thought that I could not love my Cricut more, Close To My Heart released its new Art Philosophy cartridge.  It is everything that I ever wanted in a cartridge...a great alphabet, 3D boxes, the most wonderful 3D flowers that are oh so easy to create, and shapes that correspond with CTMH stamps!  There are 3 exclusive My Acrylix stamp sets included that are made to work perfectly with the Art Philosophy cartridge, along with three 9 x 12 " Dimensional Elements for added creativity.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this cartridge, so I guess I'll have to show you.  Please follow my blog as I post my newest CTMH and Art Philosophy projects that will show you the versatility of this cartridge.  You won't just want your own, you will NEED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment